Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Sunday

So, I do love a good weekend. Tomorrow? We go back to our weekly grind. But today? It's Sunday! ahhh.

I'm going to spend the day Scrapping, I think. And doing laundry, and washing some floors. But Scrapping will be my main thing.  I won't know what I'm going to work on, until I get in there. But it'll be fun. Why? Cuz it's Sunday!

What are you doing with Sunday?

I'm fooling around with the cover of my art journal. It's not much.. but it's just how I've started. I'm going to add to it whenever I work on the journal. Maybe I'll cover it in gesso, and start over. But for sure.. I'll add something. Glitter?? Colour? shimmer?  Who knows.



I came downstairs to the family room in the middle of the night, and ended up falling back asleep. Beauregard and Mischa decided that I was the perfect sleeping companion. This is what I woke up to...

 Mischa snuggled at my arm
That's Beauregard at my feet                                                         
                                                                                                                  

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love that you got Mickey on that art journal cover. Too cool! And how adorable your fur babies are. Love pets for this reason.