Monday, February 6, 2012

Layout to start my week.
I created this layout, actually around the 12 x 12 frame, as you see. I can remove it, but until I do... it partly covers the frame.  The picture is hubby and me when we were dating, and hubby, me and our son, a few years back. I love this brown velvet ribbon. You can't tell here, but it's so luxurious in person. I'd love to find more of it. I got it in a kit last year. Yummy stuff. It contains a great quote.  

Success in marriage does not come
merely through FINDING the right Mate
but through 
BEING the right Mate.
List:
BoBunny - Gabrielle Promenade
artsy.licious - Fine flocked paper in alabaster
Petaloo - Tiffany's Treasurers
Recollections - floral embellishments
Prima - Innoscence flowers
Flora Dodles (Petaloo)
Prima Delightful Day of Glory
Prima Bella Fleur Primrose
Ribbon - velvet
Zva Creative Scrolls
Bling
Perfect Pearls - interference Red
Bazzil c/s


3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love the tearing and the big flower~beautiful work!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

A great way to showcase the years on a page...and in a frame too! Clever!

Penny said...

Oh this is great, and you are right that ribbon looks luscious! You did a great job on this! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com